We are instrumental in manufacturing, supplying and exporting optimal quality Cetrimide in the market. This chemical is formulated using high quality ingredients procured from authentic vendors of the market. It is highly appreciated in the market for its high quality, precise composition and longer shelf life. It is known to have antiseptic properties so is widely used to fight against bacterial and fungal infections. Cetrimide is also used in shampoos and cosmetics in mild concentrations.
Offered powder is precisely processed with the help of quality approved chemical ingredients and advanced technology as per the set industry standards under hygienic and favorable conditions. This powder is used in the extraction of DNA, household applications, cosmetic products for reducing bacteria and fungi. Also, it is checked on various parameters in order to ensure its purity and effectiveness. Further, we provide this Cetrimide Powder at pocket friendly rates.
Cetrimide Powder is white, voluminous, and free flowing powder. Cetrimide 40% strong solution BP is aqueous solution of Cetrimide. Cetrimide Powder is used in veterinary and animal health industry as germicide. Cetrimide Powder is effective against bacteria and fungi. Cetrimide Powder may also used as sanitizer and preservative.
Exporter of Cetramide. Our product range also comprises of Laboratory Chemicals, Speciality Chemicals and Chemical Compound.
We offer widest range of Ketoconazole range of soaps on out licensing basis for exports. Ketoconazole 2% w/w Medicated soaps Ketoconazole 2% + ZPTO 1% Soap Ketoconazole 2% + Cetramide 0.5% Soap Ketoconaozle 2% + Aloevera + ZPTO + Glycerine Soap Kindly inform about your requirement on bulk basis.
- Solubility : freely soluble in water in ethanol (95%) and in chloroform practically insoluble in ether
- Melting point : 245 degree celcius – 250 degree celcius
- Appearance of solution clarity and color of solution : 2% solution in distilled water is clear, acidity or alkalinity maximum limit 0.1 mi of 0.1 m hcl/0.1m NaOH solution, amines and amine salts to comply with BP standards
- Loss on drying : not more than 2.0 percent, determined on 1.0g by drying in an oven at 100 degree to 150 degree Celsius for 2 hrs
- Sulphated ash : not more than 0.5 percent, determined on 1.0 g
- Assay : limit 98% to 101%
- Used as disinfectant at various places.
- An effective antiseptic agent against bacteria and fungi.
- Used in the combination of Chlorhexidine Gluconate which is very effective in cleaning surgical instruments
- Works as antimicrobial, Antimicrobic, Cationic detergent, Disinfectant, Germicide etc.
- Used as preservative.
- Used in manufacturing enzymes.